Saturday, January 14, 2012

Day trip to the Sunshine Coast

Here's a photo blog post of our trip to the Sunshine Coast (which is a little bit north of Brisbane) with my friend Sophia who I met at BYU last spring, her boyfriend Josh, and his friend Josh. It was a great day :D Our internet isn't really working, and when it does it works in spurts ha so we decided to upload the photos while it's working and then do separate blog posts later tonight or tomorrow morning. Enjoy!!!

View of Sunshine Coast

 Pretty boats in the Marina

 My friend Sophia was trying to stop me from taking her picture by hiding behind an umbrella. And Kassidi was laughing at my attempts to take her picture anyway ha.

 Eating fish and chips, probably the freshest fish and chips you can get. Delicious!

Shrimp have EYES?!!!! Reminded me of Juno when she found out that baby's have fingernails. Not sure why ha. I guess it's just that you learn a little extra detail about something and all of a sudden it felt so wrong to want to eat it! Everyone thought it was funny, so I had to blog about it. Here's Josh holding them up (as he was moving them around in a little shrimp show for my benefit ha).

Me and my shrimp, or I guess I should call them prawns since I'm in Australia. 

Sophia and Josh in the kayak.

Kas and I on the beach. (I feel like pictures of Kas and I on the beach are going to happen a lot on this trip ha so if you get bored of the beach pictures sooooooooorry, you should probably find a blog about Alaska or something instead of Australia if you don't like beach pictures. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment