Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Date Night with the Bestie! [:

DATE NIGHT!

I have been craving date nights... And so, Ally and I went on a romantic date! First? It started on the river! We were under the stars, trying to find the Southern Cross... Definitely harder than I thought it would be! I wanted to ask someone, but no one looked very interested in helping me! But it was so clear and you could see all the stars, no moon though. We then turned the corner of the river and the lights from the city lite up the sky. It was soooo beautiful! This is the part where Ally and I both agreed that it is crazy that we are actually living here in Brisbane, Australia! After a short trip, we reached our destination: the Ferris Wheel!



Gorgeous right?! We had a blast, after I had a mini freak out! Everyone should know that I HATE crickets!!! (With all caps!) Well, just as we hop in, so does a little dumb cricket... thinking that it can just steal a free ride? Yep..and it did, because I moved completely to the other side and lifted my legs so it had all the room it needed! Dumb.

On our way home we encountered something kinda scary. After our walk down the sidewalk and Allyson revealing her secret to me.. "I'm a Ninja" so no one could attack us, we looked up to notice something was crawling across the power line. I swear it's a rat. A very huge, ugly looking thing! So, if anyone would care to explain what these are so we might not believe that they are rats for the rest of our life...or confirm it, I would be greatly appreciative!

Count Downs:

  • Nineteen days until I go on my mission trip to Cambodia to help out the girls from Rapha House! I cant wait to see some of my Vernal family! :] I won't want to let them go home!! 
  • Nineteen days until Allyson moves to Sydney!
  • Nineteen days until Scott goes to Chicago! 

-Craziness!!!!-

Plan for today? Going to a really REALLY cool looking cemetery! Photos will be uploaded later!

No comments:

Post a Comment