Thursday, December 15, 2011

Officially GRADUATED as of... an hour ago!

So... I woke up this morning feeling... well, kinda nervous! My last and final test was today at noon! Then I started thinking.. this is it! I will be graduated from Westminster College and moving on with my life!....Can you say NERVE WRACKING?! I was definitely feeling it! What I didn't think about was the feeling I was going to get after I finished and gave my professor my test! Relief. Excitement. A little saddness. But finally--Relaxation! What did I do first? Of course I updated my facebook status and for the first time.... Added my count down to Australia at the end of it! NINE days! But until Christmas comes, I will be enjoying the little time I have left with my family, friends, and with Scott! Loving every minute of it! :) <3

<-----Cute little graduation bear...with Westmini's colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment