Monday, December 26, 2011

Can't think of a title. One word, JET LAG! haha

With passports in hand, we get ready to set out for our adventures in the land down under! With Allyson's excitement and my butterflies, because this is my first time living in a different country, we said our tearful goodbyes to our loved ones and hurried away so I wouldn't cry anymore! Then...it was waiting time! First plane ride was to Phoenix, where we got offered drugs! And then off to LAX... Dot.dot.dot.


-Cute Christmas tumbleweed we found at the SLC airport! You know you are from Utah when...;)



By the time we finally find our gate, our tummies are hungry so we decide to find some dinner. We grab yummy turkey sandwiches with apples on it and return to our seats! My wonderful boyfriend tells me to drink lots and lots and lots of water, so I try to find a water fountain for my COLD water bottle. I finally ask the guy who helped us with dinner if he'd fill it up. After waiting for about five minutes, he hands it back to me filled with boiling HOT water and says "be careful, I've already burned myself about four times!" What...?! All I could do was walk away so he couldn't see my busting up in laughter! Ally and I died laughing!


We finally boarded our 17 hour flight to Australia! The flight attendants were amazing and took
The best of care of us! We had yummy food, watched super good movies, and tried to sleep! ..in every position we could try! When we spotted land, Ally and I watched with excited eyes! With our amazing good looks after traveling for two days---because we will never live December 26th, 2011--- we spotted our Austrian family! Yay!! Let the memories begin...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment